The AHC provides affordable housing for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in NSW. Before applying please read our eligibility information to see if you qualify for our housing.
How to Apply
Download an Application form and forward it to us with all the required attachments outlined below.
Documents that MUST be included with your application:
- Proof of Aboriginality
- Copy of Driver’s license
- A current payslip (if applicable) not more than 2 weeks old
- Updated Centrelink Income Statement (if applicable)
- A written reference from your current landlord
- Last two financial years ‘Tax/Returns and Tax Assessments
- If you have a medical condition, a letter from your doctor giving details
- Any other reference in support of your application
PLEASE NOTE: ALL HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS ABOVE 18 YEARS OF AGE MUST PROVIDE THEIR INCOME DETAILS
THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS MUST BE PROVIDED AT THE TIME OF LODGING YOUR APPLICATION OTHERWISE YOUR APPLICATION CANNOT BE ACCEPTED.